- My NESTA
- Teacher Resources
- Prof. Development
- Join NESTA
- Contact Us
NESTA welcomes sponsorship from individuals and organizations that share its mission to facilitate and advance excellence in Earth and Space Science education. Some ideas for sponsorship opportunities include:
- general support of NESTA's activities,
- support for specific projects which leverage NESTA's membership and activities,
- support for specific events (such as receptions, Rock and Mineral Raffles, etc.),
- sponsorship of issues of our quarterly Journal, The Earth Scientist,
- support for teacher travel to professional development opportunities, such as workshops and conferences.
If you or your organization share NESTA's mission, and are interested in a partnership with NESTA, please be in touch with the NESTA President (Missy Holzer) or Executive Director (Dr. Roberta Johnson) to discuss your ideas and find out more about ways you can help us support K-12 Earth and Space Science teachers across the country. NESTA also accepts donations in support of our activities. As a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, donations to NESTA may be tax-deductible. For more information about how to donate to NESTA, please visit our donations page.
Previous and current organizational sponsors include:
- the National Science Foundation,
- the National Aeronautics and Space Administration,
- the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research,
- the National Center for Atmospheric Research,
- the American Geophysical Union,
- Carolina Biological,
- the Mineral Information Institute,
- and the Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration.