- My NESTA
- Teacher Resources
- Prof. Development
- Join NESTA
- Contact Us
NESTA welcomes sponsorship from individuals and organizations that share its mission to facilitate and advance excellence in Earth and Space Science education. Some ideas for sponsorship opportunities include:
- general support of NESTA's activities,
- support for specific projects which leverage NESTA's membership and activities,
- support for specific events (such as receptions, Rock and Mineral Raffles, etc.),
- sponsorship of issues of our quarterly Journal, The Earth Scientist,
- support for teacher travel to professional development opportunities, such as workshops and conferences.
If you or your organization share NESTA's mission, and are interested in a partnership with NESTA, please be in touch with the NESTA President (Dr. Michael J Passow) to discuss your ideas and find out more about ways you can help us support K-12 Earth and Space Science teachers across the country. NESTA also accepts donations in support of our activities. As a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, donations to NESTA may be tax-deductible. For more information about how to donate to NESTA, please visit our donations page.
Previous and current organizational sponsors include:
- the National Science Foundation,
- the National Aeronautics and Space Administration,
- the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research,
- the National Center for Atmospheric Research,
- the American Geophysical Union,
- Carolina Biological,
- the Mineral Information Institute,
- and the Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration.